Roles and Responsibilities
Tech Marketer Key Responsibilities:
• Evaluates and develops solutions for business initiatives using automated email and lead nurturing programs
• Works with Stakeholders/Growth Marketers/Product strategists to understand key campaign parameters and inputs, such as subscriber audience definition, program frequency, test approach, degree of personalization in order to develop and execute the program appropriately
• Conducts quality assurance reviews to ensure marketing requirements have been met
• Documents programs and process by providing code samples, screenshots, etc.
• Monitors campaign performance, ensuring there are no data issues impacting results
• Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
• In-depth understanding of Adobe customer lifecycle & identify cross channel/marketing opportunities for growth and optimization
• Analyze campaign data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
• Prepare and share recommendations, reports and analysis.
• Forecast marketing campaign growth, and ROI for marketing campaigns.
• Innovate and share new marketing tools, trends & strategies
Skills and Experience required:
• B.E, B.Tech, MCA Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent degree from a recognized university
• 6+ relevant working experience in supporting marketing implementation projects using marketing tools and web technologies
• Must have in-depth technical knowledge in the following areas: o Transact SQL o HTML o Scripting knowledge ( Java script, Python, VB Script etc.,)
• Experience in creating/planning digital or marketing strategies along with a strong understanding of the technologies (web technologies, database) and tactics needed for execution. • Strong marketing automation skills.
• Good to have hands on experience in the following areas. o Email Marketing tools like Adobe Campaign, Marketo etc. o Analytics Tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau etc.
• Solid understanding and implementation experience in digital marketing.
• Experience in addressing business challenges with technology solutions (consulting experience is a plus)
• A solid technical foundation and understanding of enterprise architecture principles.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (Role requires significant interaction with partners, BU Heads and other stake holders)• Ability to work with limited supervision in understanding the goals and addressing issues as needed.
• Solid understanding of key methodologies to drive growth across the marketing funnel.
• Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills including talent for conducting research, analyzing data, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing insights & recommendations
• High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to absorb new concepts quickly • High level of energy, personal drive, and positivity.
• Strong communication skills
• Korean language expertise preferred
Client : Adobe
Contact Company:Varite India Pvt. Ltd.