- Role: Web Game Developer
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Work Location: Bangalore (Remote for now)
- Salary : As per market standard
- Contract Duration: 6-12Months ( Extendible)
- Able to translating requirements into efficient and maintainable code.
- Experience developing gamification in edutech space desirable.
- Implemented achievements and leaderboards.
- Creates unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality.
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development.
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Able to rapidly create prototypes.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience developing web-based games and/or gaming runtime.
- Experience with offline, non-native gaming on mobile devices desirable.
- Experience using tools such as git, Rally, JIRA.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Prior experience developing mobile native applications is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in game development, computer science, or game design.
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual