Title : IT Product Manager IV
Location : Hyderabad (Remote for now)
Contract : 3 months (possible extension)
Shift - Need someone who is flexible - This role will require some overlap with US West Coast (PST/PDT) or US East Coast (EST/EDT) business hours and India Standard Time (IST).
NEED immediate joiners only !
Please share resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a member of the Business Technology product management team, the Product Manager will specialize in a continuous process and systems improvement for the internal Post sales process associated with Customer Success and process.
- This role will require some overlap with US West Coast (PST/PDT) or US East Coast (EST/EDT) business hours and India Standard Time (IST).
The Product Manager collaborates with the Product Owner (PO) on requirements, business value scoring, and success metrics. The Product Manager drives the requirements gathering process that accurately reflects business needs which includes: risk and impact analyses, as is and “to be” process documentation, agnostic of a specific technical solution. The Product Manager reviews technical solutions for compliance with business processes and objectives. Product Manager may contribute to UI / UX, solution designs, testing plans, and execution, as well as the training, troubleshooting, and project management aspects of addressing business and operational needs. The candidate must have direct experience with Salesforce CRM with Service cloud exposure
- Help drive the product vision and high-level strategy to support Customer Support Group with in Salesforce as customer zero
• Understand, analyze, and translate business and marketing requirements into functional requirements, supporting documentation, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
• Drive feature assessment, requirements gathering, sprint planning, and documentation
• Develop and own user stories and acceptance criteria that represents the requirements provided by the business
• Prioritize the work for the scrum team to ensure focus on the highest business value items
• Partner with the dev manager, scrum master to remove any blockers for the team
• Work closely with the scrum team in supporting the execution of their work
• Work closely with a product owner lead to communicate product outcomes as well as any challenges/obstacles to stakeholders across areas of expertise including IT and Sales
• Ensure transparency and traceability from requirements gathering through delivery and beyond
• Identify test scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute testing in support of the system and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and Triage the UAT issues for closure.
• Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to enterprise and architecture standards and guidelines.
• Provide functional leadership during technology enhancements/upgrades/implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business/technical partners.
• Partner with the support organization to provide training, support, and technical assistance to the operation team and end-users.
• Contribute and establish standards and best practices
• Populate Metrics as required working with the team and analyze the metrics and share the findings and provide recommendations.
- 12+ years experience as an analyst, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Participate in feature assessment, requirements gathering & documentation and use case definitions for techno-functional initiatives
• Assist with operational process flows and solution designs
• Contributes to feature/function test objectives and scope
• Assists with user acceptance test planning, execution, and management
• Troubleshooting, facilitating issue resolution, and suggesting techno-functional workarounds
• Stakeholder Analysis identifying the stakeholders who will be impacted by the change and understand their influence and authority levels
• Elicitation such as questioning techniques to gather information at the right level of detail and scope to represent all of the stakeholders’ needs, and the ability to ask questions that lead to an understanding of the business need rather than what they want
• Communicating Requirements including the use of presentation skills and the ability to create a requirements package
• Organizational Analysis to identify current capabilities and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Utilizing various modeling techniques such as process modeling, data modeling, system modeling
• Interface analysis, the understanding of technology infrastructure and how it interconnects, including sharing data to achieve a business goal
• Writing requirements using different approaches such as use cases and activity diagrams
• User experience, knowing how a user interface helps the user to successfully complete a task, also known as usability
• Strong understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- 10+ years experience, Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years experience Salesforce platform knowledge
• Subject matter expertise in Service Cloud will be preferred.
• Data analysis expertise, ideally with SOQL (SQL expertise and/or deep Salesforce reporting experience is also acceptable)
• Strong understanding of Scrum and Lean/Agile methodologies
• Integration experience - SOAP, REST etc
• Working knowledge of Splunk Dashboards will be additional advantage.
Please share resumes at email@example.com
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Product Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual