Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, respond to and resolve service requests and customer inquiries via phone and email.
- When appropriate, initiate calls to premium customers to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Serve as the single point of resolution for the customer and assist with product information and site navigation.
- Ensure that new customers are familiar with LinkedIn procedures and processes that will impact their ability to manage their online businesses.
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates (including upgrades, functionality and customer care issues)
- Attend ongoing training and develop knowledge relating to business networking, recruiting and placement.
- Accurately record customer trends using internal tools.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Fluency in any other language in addition to English.
- Experience delivering complex messages to difficult customers that address their companys need for additional information or modified actions
- Experience using the Internet, social media and mobile platforms/applications with the ability to explain Internet functionality to customers
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and CRM tools
- Strong working knowledge of PC-based Internet and software applications
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research and multitask using different media
- Ability to work cross-functionally, independently and as part of a team with a certain degree of creativity and latitude environment
Perks and Benefits
Flexibility with shift timings
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual