VARITE is looking for a qualified Travel Analyst ( opportunity for both Freshers and experienced candidates)
for one of our clients located in Gurgaon. If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly respond ASAP with your updated resume. We will be glad to represent you to our client and help in your job search. WHAT THE CLIENT DOES?
Or Client is a multinational travel and meetings program management company WHAT WE DO?
VARITE is a global IT company providing software and engineering consulting and team augmentation services to Fortune 1000 companies in USA, CANADA and INDIA. VARITE is currently a primary and direct vendor to the leading corporations in the areas of Cloud, Data Sciences, Infrastructure Application Software, Mobility, Robotics, Banking & Financial Systems. HERE'S WHAT YOULL DO: Responsibilities:
- Review GDS and mid-office system (AGM) and QC the PNR to validate the invoice
- Fix the discrepancies in Invoice to charge /collect receivables from client
- Capture the Invoice in GDS and in Mid office system as per the information provided by front end team
- Capture the missing information using the tools like GDS/Mid office system to recover the receivables from Client
- Review Supplier invoices as per the actual transaction spend and capture the missing information using the tools like GDS/Mid office system to recover the receivables from Client
Qualifications & Skills Required:
IF YOUR INTEREST IS PIQUED, PLEASE RESPOND WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
- Freshers are welcome with understanding of Travel Terminology & Jargons.
- Knowledge of GDS system (preferably Amadeus)
- Knowledge of AGM system / Invoice Expiation clearance is a plus but not a mandatory requirement
- Customer focused and driven to helping others is a necessity will to serve
- Qualification: Minimum Graduate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel & power point
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Positive and motivated
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexible to work in shifts (6:00 AM - 3:00PM / 3:00 PM 12:00 AM)
Best time to call:
Notice Period: Please feel free to contact us at Nikki.Kumari@varite.com / + 91 124 4744000*241 / 8285173299
anytime to discuss further on this opportunity and we look forward to assisting you in finding your next assignment
** If you are not comfortable or interested in this job opening, please feel free to forward this to others.
VARITE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, caste, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Required Candidate profile
- Fresher's with travel & tourism certification or diploma are preffered.
- Candidates should be open for rotational shifts (6:00 AM - 3:00PM / 3:00 PM 12:00 AM)
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,25,000 PA.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent