VARITE is looking for a qualified Service delivery Specialist
for one of our clients located in Bangalore. If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly respond ASAP with your updated resume. We will be glad to represent you to our client and help in your job search. WHAT THE CLIENT DOES?
An American IT product-based company. WHAT WE DO?
is a global IT company providing software and engineering consulting and team augmentation services to Fortune 1000 companies in USA, CANADA and INDIA. VARITE is currently a primary and direct vendor to the leading corporations in the areas of Cloud, Data Sciences, Infrastructure Application Software, Mobility, Robotics, Banking & Financial Systems. HERE'S WHAT YOULL DO:
- As a Service Delivery Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the seamless training and onboarding of new partners accountants that have chosen QuickBooks to grow their practice.
- Develop strong relationships at all levels within the Accountant partner to drive QuickBooks adoption throughout the organization.
- Helping Accountants to realize the full value of their QB subscription through training, adoption of exclusive benefits of being a QB partner and ultimately to drive active use of licenses.
- Actively uses metrics to monitor performance and understand results and drivers, while developing contingency plans to address shortfalls on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using all appropriate systems, tools, and processes.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and a set of cross-functional business unit colleagues to drive result
IF YOUR INTEREST IS PIQUED, PLEASE RESPOND WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS
- Previous post sales experience or similar is ideal Accounting knowledge preferred.
- You learn fast, bring fine analysis and manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and organization skills and the ability to follow through and manage a large workload
- Detail focused, executes with excellence and owns the outcome
- Clearly communicates, outlining problems, targets, results and key insights.
- Track record of excellent partnering, collaboration and influencing across company functions, different cultures and complex time zones
- Builds strong professional relationships with our external partners
- Organize and lead the coordination with partners to facilitate a customer journey plan.
Best time to call:
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com / + 91 124 4744000*242 anytime to discuss further on this opportunity and we look forward to assisting you in finding your next assignment
** If you are not comfortable or interested in this job opening, please feel free to forward this to others.
VARITE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, caste, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent