VARITE is looking for a qualified Security Operations Manager
for one of our clients located in Gurgaon. If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly respond ASAP with your updated resume. We will be glad to represent you to our client and help in your job search. WHAT THE CLIENT DOES?
Or Client is a leading multinational travel and meetings program management company WHAT WE DO? VARITE
is a global IT company providing software and engineering consulting and team augmentation services to Fortune 1000 companies in USA, CANADA and INDIA. VARITE is currently a primary and direct vendor to the leading corporations in the areas of Cloud, Data Sciences, Infrastructure Application Software, Mobility, Robotics, Banking & Financial Systems.
HERE'S WHAT YOULL DO:
Note: This role will be more inclined towards operations, who will be taking care of incidence response, acting as Incidence Commander and should be having hands-on experience in Cloud Security Incidence
Skills Required :
- Serves as the incident commander for major or high-profile incidents including validating and raising incidents, coordinating response, facilitating information sharing and conducting reporting
- Provides strategic mentorship on and tracking of IR tools, visibility and capabilities gaps affecting companies security posture
- Serves as liaison between technical response and the business to minimize the impact of an incident and maintain business operations
- Ensures alignment to the organization Cyber-Security Incident Response Plan and coordinates and directs efforts among the CSIRT throughout the incident response lifecycle
- Provides timely and relevant updates to appropriate executives, leaders and decision makers.
- Conducts post Incident review and provides meaningful insights to guide improvements and adjustments to Expedia Group's Security posture.
- Tests and maintains incident response plans and processes to address existing and emerging threats
- Maintains strong working relationships with Threat Intelligence team to maintain situational awareness of emerging threats.
- Organizes, conducts and maintains documentation for executive and targeted functions for table-top exercises
- Handle IR retainers and provides coordination of these third parties when activated
- Participation in after-hours incidents when required
- Flexibility as the position will require shifts to cover 24x7 follow the sun in line with offshore team.
- Experience with large scale and complex incidents of all types to include Advanced Persistent Threats, DDoS, insider, web and mobile applications, data ex-filtration etc.
- Perform independent analysis of complex problems and distill relevant findings and root causes
- A broad and deep understanding of cyber-security threats, vulnerabilities, controls and remediation strategies in global enterprise environments
- Knowledge of technologies, systems and networks as well as typical gaps that could impact the ability of an organization to effectively detect and respond to cyber attack
- Desire and ability to drive the changes to mature Incident Response processes
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily-understood, authoritative, and actionable manner
- An understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt, and efficient service to the business
- Effectively influence others to modify their opinions, plans, or behaviors
- A team-focused mentality with the shown ability to work effectively with diverse partners
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple high visibility issues simultaneously
- Can-do attitude, seeking for improvement opportunities which can positively impact the security posture.
- 8+ years of experience in information security incident handling and/or security operations with security certifications (GIAC, CISSP, crest, etc.) a plus
IF YOUR INTEREST IS PIQUED, PLEASE RESPOND WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
Best time to call:
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com / + 91 124 4744000*242 / 9988590322 anytime to discuss further on this opportunity and we look forward to assisting you in finding your next assignment
** If you are not comfortable or interested in this job opening, please feel free to forward this to others.
VARITE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, caste, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Varite India Pvt. Ltd.
VARITE is a global IT company providing software and engineering consulting and team augmentation services to Fortune 1000 companies in USA, CANADA and INDIA. VARITE is currently a primary and direct vendor to the leading corporations in the areas of Cloud, Data Sciences, Infrastructure Application Software, Mobility, Robotics, Banking & Financial Systems.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Security
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent