VARITE is looking for a qualified Implementation Manager (travel domain manadatory) for one of our clients located in Gurgaon / Bangalore. If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly respond ASAP with your updated resume. We will be glad to represent you to our client and help in your job search.
WHAT THE CLIENT DOES?
Our Client is a multinational travel and meetings program management company
WHAT WE DO?
VARITE is a global IT company providing software and engineering consulting and team augmentation services to Fortune 1000 companies in USA, CANADA and INDIA. VARITE is currently a primary and direct vendor to the leading corporations in the areas of Cloud, Data Sciences, Infrastructure Application Software, Mobility, Robotics, Banking & Financial Systems.
HERE'S WHAT YOULL DO:
This role is to manage the full end-to-end customer on-boarding process focusing on the implementation of local customer projects utilizing proven project management methodology and following the global implementation on boarding process.
- Take overall responsibility & project manage travel implementations (offline & online) - to include moves, closures and ad hoc projects as required by the business.
- Be the focal point of contact for the project team during the implementation process.
- Ensure the Onboarding process is followed (Pre-assessment through to Post-implementation stage).
- Lead the Joint Planning meetings - face to face or conference call depending on client requirements
- Ensure all project members are aware of their roles & responsibilities.
- Lead weekly calls, normally phone conference and produce call notes & agenda's.
- Ensure the project remains on track, all tasks completed within deadline.
- Report and escalate any challenges that may jeopardize project to whomever necessary.
- During Travel Partner Network(TPN) markets implementation, attend calls as required - produce relevant updates & deliver actions required by deadlines provided by Regional or Global IPMs.
- When necessary create communication strategy with Client General Manager(CGM) for review with customer.
- Create local Project scope in case the client is local only
- Execute & drive readiness assessment. Coordinate end to end testing with GSD
- Coordinate technical set ups. Conduct post implementation meeting and handover to GSD & CGM.
- Share ideas to Improve Implementation procedures/timelines.
- Provide support during sales bid process (as assigned by team manager)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO WIN:
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Strong project management & analytical skills.
- Ability to lead client meetings & produce presentations.
- Confident & persuasive.
- Demonstrates professional attitude at all times.
- Commercial awareness.
- In depth knowledge ofBusiness Travel.
- Base understanding of the GBT tools/products.
- Ability to work independently whilst contributing to the overall team objectives.
- Capacity to work virtually and strong organizational skills
- Tenacious - ability to drive change in the face of possible resistance.
- Excellent communicator at all levels both written and oral.
- Change management skills. Attention to detail.
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Effective time management, multi-tasking prioritization skills. Leadership skills
Problem solving & Decision Making:
- Identification and escalation of critical issues (including discrepancies between global contracts and local needs)
- Inform sales manager and/or Global/Regional Project owner (as appropriate) in case a change order is needed / SOW update
- Project Risk & Mitigation identification
- Project Change Request completion
- Project Issue identification and resolution plan in conjunction with key partners/subject matter experts
- Identify if a decision can be made on a local level or if it needs to be escalated to a regional/global level
Flexible to work in shifts
IF YOUR INTEREST IS PIQUED, PLEASE RESPOND WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
Best time to call:
Please feel free to contact us at Nikki.Kumari@varite.com / + 91 124 4744000*241 / 8285173299 anytime to discuss further on this opportunity and we look forward to assisting you in finding your next assignment
** If you are not comfortable or interested in this job opening, please feel free to forward this to others.
VARITE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, caste, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate should be from travel domain.
- Candidates should have previous experince in implementing client process.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent