VARITE is looking for a qualified Corporate Staffing Specialist (Only from Corporates)
for one of our clients located in Gurgaon. If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly respond ASAP with your updated resume. We will be glad to represent you to our client and help in your job search. WHAT THE CLIENT DOES?
Our Client is a leading multinational travel and meetings program management company WHAT WE DO?
is a global IT company providing software and engineering consulting and team augmentation services to Fortune 1000 companies in USA, CANADA and INDIA. VARITE is currently a primary and direct vendor to the leading corporations in the areas of Cloud, Data Sciences, Infrastructure Application Software, Mobility, Robotics, Banking & Financial Systems. HERE'S WHAT YOULL DO:
The primary responsibility will be to put the organization, management, and personal engagement skills to work by finding the best possible candidates for our in-house requirements. In addition, the person must be able to demonstrate excellent recruiting techniques and innovative ideas to lead to overall success of the business.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO WIN
- Consult with hiring leaders in order to identify talent needs, as well as build and execute appropriate recruitment strategies.
- Understand business strategy and operational goals
- Develop thoughtful, comprehensive, position-specific search strategies that incorporate best practice recruiting methodologies
- Ensure an understanding of job duties, responsibilities and business requirements for positions that require recruitment.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with respective hiring leaders to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements and business need.
- Pre-qualify candidates and develop interview slots.
- Utilize LinkedIn networking to identify and connect with members of the technology community.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates, including interview preparation, process overview, setting expectations, post-offer discussions, closing, offer letter review and general on-boarding.
- Collaborate with on-boarding team, and hiring managers to develop and execute an effective, efficient on-boarding process for each new hire.
IF YOUR INTEREST IS PIQUED, PLEASE RESPOND WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
- Education and Experience Requirement
- Bachelors degree
- 6 to 9 years of total experience in full lifecycle of recruitment with 3-4 years experience in travel industry.
- Proven experience of dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Good written and verbal business communications skills.
- Solid understanding of corporate environment.
- Proficiency in personal computer use (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Developing sourcing strategies and research methods that is successful in attracting viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, Boolean searches, candidate referrals, social networking, online job boards etc.
Best time to call:
Please feel free to contact us at Nikki.Kumari@varite.com / + 91 124 4744000*241 /8285173299 anytime to discuss further on this opportunity and we look forward to assisting you in finding your next assignment
** If you are not comfortable or interested in this job opening, please feel free to forward this to others.
VARITE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, caste, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Varite India Pvt. Ltd.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent