VARITE is looking for a qualified Core Java Developer
for one of our clients located in Bangalore
. If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly respond ASAP with your updated resume. We will be glad to represent you to our client and help in your job search. WHAT THE CLIENT DOES?
One of the largest business services companies that provides services in Automotive, Banking and Financial Services, Consumer Electronics, Energy and Public Sector, Healthcare Services, Insurance, Media and Communications, Retail and eCommerce, Technology, and Travel, Transportation and Tourism WHAT WE DO?
is a global IT company providing software and engineering consulting and team augmentation services to Fortune 1000 companies in USA, CANADA and INDIA. VARITE is currently a primary and direct vendor to the leading corporations in the areas of Cloud, Data Sciences, Infrastructure Application Software, Mobility, Robotics, Banking & Financial Systems. HERE'S WHAT YOULL DO:
Developer is responsible for building a web application that is positioned as the face of the company. He/she will work as a part of the Engineering Organization and contribute to a team that is building a single pane for infrastructure management. The team is based out of Bangalore and needs to collaborate with local and remote teams. The team is chartered with the responsibility to develop an application (on prem as well as cloud mode of deployment) that eases the Data-Center Administrators job. Responsibilities include architecture, design and development to support highly scalable Rest APIs and build a framework that can be leveraged by other teams at Company. Primary Responsibilities:
WHAT YOULL NEED TO WIN :
- Develop Multi-tenant, n-tier Web applications using technologies Java to support browser-based applications.
- Excellent working knowledge with data structure, algorithm and multithreading
- Evangelize and implement best-of-breed practices and technologies such as Iterative development, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Static Code Analysis.
- Contribute as a strong, hands-on technical member in product development activities to develop clean, refactored and tested code that is extensible and highly reusable.
- Mentor and collaborate with other engineers in the team to develop and use effective mechanisms to ensure code quality.
IF YOUR INTEREST IS PIQUED, PLEASE RESPOND WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in n-tier Web applications using technology Java
- Proficient in data structure, algorithm and multithreading.
Best time to call:
Please feel free to contact us at Nikki.Kumari@varite.com / + 91 124 4744000*241 /8285173299
anytime to discuss further on this opportunity and we look forward to assisting you in finding your next assignment
** If you are not comfortable or interested in this job opening, please feel free to forward this to others.
VARITE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, caste, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent